Saturday, July 1, 2017

Time to Go - Ki ni Naru Mori-san ch12 + Extras (END)

So yeah guys, it's the end.

Once again, we say goodbye to another series. For Ki ni Naru Mori-san, the end was a little premature, in my opinion, because the story could have progressed a little further, but I can't really complain about what's been given to us. Kuudere best dere.

We took a little longer to release the last chapter because the volume was going to be released and we wanted to include any eventual extras that could come with it.

The image on the left and the one at the end of the post were in the author's twitter. The one on the left is not the cover of the volume. That has been included in the release, together with an extra color page at the end that was also in his twitter.

With that being said, I thank my team once again for their work, Ferdinbeer for tl checking the scripts I made, and helping me understand better what it means to translate manga, and Holy for polishing the scripts with his awesome proofreading skills.

See you people next time! Thank you for your support.




8 comments:

  1. It's a pity I enjoy it a lot, now I'm a little depressed. thank you very much for translating it!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome, Francisco. We're glad you enjoyed it!

      Delete
  2. Thank you for the scans, shame it ended so soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy end, but sad end for me T_T, thank, I'm waiting for your new project

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, we're all a little sad it ended so early. Thank you for following us!

      Delete
  4. Thank you very much! I loved this series!

    ReplyDelete